user groups for cgi's

Chuck Pierce chuck at onyxsys.net
Wed Feb 7 18:55:49 CET 2007

You know, the more I look at it the more that I think you are right...  I
can probably do everything that I am after with trickery on the config
side...  I was thinking about doing something a little more sophisticated,
but I guess I can make my management software more sophisticated :)

Thanks - Chuck