ePN and multi line output

Wolfgang Barth wob at swobspace.de
Thu Dec 27 11:45:42 CET 2007

On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 11:52:32AM -0600, Ethan Galstad wrote:

> I just submitted a patch for p1.pl that I believe fixes this.  It worked
> on the sample script you provided at least.  Not sure if it'll break
> other Perl scripts, but I don't think it should...

Thank you. I'm running the new p1.pl with 3.0rc1 for more than 12 hours
without real problems.

The output of check_multi does not work correctly, if the output is
formatted with -r2 (HTML formatted). Plain output without HTML Tags is
correct (and HTML format is not really neccessary ;-)

@Matthias: please, could you check your plugin with ePN enabled, HTML
formatting and the new p1.pl?

Wolfgang
--