Different acknowledgement states

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Thu Dec 27 03:45:45 CET 2007

Tomas,

I don't think it will fully meet your needs but also take a look at
using the ack color changes.

In /share/stylesheets/status.css you can change the displayed color of
an item once they are acknowledged. By default problems and ack are all
the same. Change these values and the displayed color will be different
once an issue has been acknowledged.

While this doesn't meet the multi levels you are looking for it could
be a good first step while you work on your ticket system integration.

Derrick

.statusHOSTDOWNACK { font-family: arial,serif;  font-size: 8pt;
background-color: #FF9900; }
.statusHOSTUNREACHABLEACK { font-family: arial,serif;  font-size: 8pt;
background-color: #F83838; }
.statusBGUNKNOWNACK { font-family: arial,serif;  font-size: 8pt;
background-color: #FFDA9F; }
.statusBGWARNINGACK { font-family: arial,serif;  font-size: 8pt;
background-color: #FEFFC1; }
.statusBGCRITICALACK { font-family: arial,serif;  font-size: 8pt;
background-color: #FFBBBB; }
.statusBGDOWNACK { font-family: arial,serif;  font-size: 8pt;
background-color: #FFBBBB; }
.statusBGUNREACHABLEACK { font-family: arial,serif;  font-size: 8pt;
background-color: #FFBBBB; }