small issue with lock_author_names

Wolfgang Barth wob at swobspace.de
Wed Dec 26 17:47:36 CET 2007

On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 09:50:45AM -0600, Ethan Galstad wrote:

> Hmm..  I don't see anywhere in the code where the author name would be
> clipped for the forms in cmd.cgi.   Is this just a visual problem with
> the text box not being wide enough or is the last part of the author
> name missing once the command is submitted as well?

The textbox seems to be wide enough, I think the part after the first dot
is skipped, see the attached image (setting acknowledge with cmd.cgi):

- the box above shows barthw at ELI.ST-ELISABETH.DE (the correct login name)
- the field Author is filled with barthw at ELI
- the final comment after this action also shows barthw at ELI.

Wolfgang
--
<wob (at) swobspace de> * http://www.swobspace.de