Logging of NEB module

Tobias Mucke tobias.mucke at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:20:43 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

I am writing a Nagios event broker module. Actually I am writing
functions for logging purposes. Module ndomod seems to log exclusively
by using the internal Nagios logging function write_to_all_logs.

I am planning to provide a separate log and debug file but think about
to support also logging to the Nagios log file. Do you see any side
effects by this latter approach?

Would be nice to get some ideas concerning this. Thanks.

Tobias