cisco switches and routers physical port status withnagios

rajesh gsri11 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 30 23:16:43 CEST 2007

thanks patrick for this this looks very promising i will try this and let me know the status

Patrick Proy <nagios at proy.org> wrote:  Hi,

You can use regular expressions to select a lot of ports at once (ex :
GigabitEthernet 5/* for all the ports of card 5) with the check_snmp_int
plugin.

Use the C version if you have a big number of interface to use the index
caching capabilities of the plugin.

Info & downloads : http://nagios.manubulon.com

Regards,

Patrick