cisco switches and routers physical port status with nagios

rajesh gsri11 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 30 15:33:25 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

  I need to monitor cisco switches and routers physical port status.Can i use check_ifoperstatus plugin or not.One more question my switch port is having 25 or 50 ports how do i check the status.This plugin check all interfaces by default or i have to menction each interface.

  Thanks for your help

  Best Regards