Building nagios-3.0b1 under solaris fails

admir.trakic at nordea.com admir.trakic at nordea.com
Thu Aug 30 08:31:47 CEST 2007

Since you have tagged the on my mail, I would also confirm issues
running the nagios 2.5 and nagiosgraph 0.1 on Solaris10:

$ grep logfile nagiosgraph.conf
logfile=/tmp/nagiosgraph.log
$ perl ./insert.pl
Log file /tmp/nagiosgraph.log  not writable at ./insert.pl line 34.
$ ls -la /tmp/nagiosgraph.log
-rwxrwxrwx 1 emarkets markets 174 Aug 28 15:16 /tmp/nagiosgraph.log

Br,admir