Distributing plugins

Tobias Mucke tobias.mucke at list.ru
Wed Aug 29 22:04:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

we are building a RPM package with the standard Nagios plugins, some other plugins from Nagios Exchange and our own plugins. This RPM is rolled out by Cfengine together with nrpe.cfg.

This works quite nice and you need a deployment process / tool for system administration anyway, not only for Nagios plugins.

If you are interested I could post SPEC file and our Cfengine configuration for this task.

Tobias