web reporting interface for ndo-utils db

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:47:09 CEST 2007

On 8/21/07, Le Merlus Romain <rlemerlus at oreon-project.org> wrote:

> We are working on the NDO compatibility for our real time monitoring
> in Centreon (instead of status.log parsing). It'll be available for
> the end of september I think.

[snip]

Thanks for getting back Romain.

Trevor

--

--
( >-   /  Scaling FreeSoftware & OpenSource        \   -< )

An eye for an eye will soon turn the world blind - MKG

"You cannot see me, yet I am the light you see by. You cannot hear me, yet I
speak through your voice. You cannot feel me, yet I am the power at work in
your hands. I am at work, though you do not understand my ways. I am not
strange visions. I am not mysteries.
Only in absolute stillness, beyond self, can you know me as I am, and then
but as a feeling and a faith. Yet I am here. Yet I hear. Yet I answer. -
James Dillet Freeman "