Request for new on-demand-macros

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Tue Aug 14 23:59:20 CEST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion Thomas.  I just made some mods to the internal
data structures that will make the calculation of these macros easier.
Patches will be made to the Nagios 3 CVS code that support the following
macros (available on-demand and as standard host macros):

$TOTALHOSTSERVICES$
$TOTALHOSTSERVICESOK$
$TOTALHOSTSERVICESWARNING$
$TOTALHOSTSERVICESUNKNOWN$
$TOTALHOSTSERVICESCRITICAL$

td at Dunkel.de wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm in search of new on demand macros which
>
> - returns the number of total services of a host,
> - returns the number of total ok services of a host,
> - returns the number of total down services of a host,
> - returns the number of total warning services of a host,
> - returns the number of total unknown services of a host,
>
> This would be a very nice to have feature for me!
>
> What do you think about these new macros?
>
> regards,
> Thomas

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer