Issue with cgi permission

Rouven Homann rouven.homann at cimt-ag.de
Mon Aug 13 19:38:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

i am currently working for a customer with different cgi permissions
defined by hostgroups. It seems we discovered several bugs relating cgi
permissions:

scenario A: let's asume we have a hostgroup "A-Group" with a host
"A-Host". "A-Host" has the contactgroup "A-Team" with the member
"A-Man".  Now we amended the contactgroup of "A-Host" and all other
members of this "A-Team" disappeared as well from all Hostgroup Views.
The view seems to be correct at "Host Detail".

scenario B: if you amend the contactgroup for a single services, the
service is still viewable in all views.

Let me know, if was confusing everyone ;)

Cheers,

Rouven