notification_timeout

Erik nagios at itserik.nl
Mon Aug 6 19:23:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

I found a small bug in base/notifications.c (version 2.x and 3.x):

            /* run the command */

my_system(processed_command,notification_timeout,&early_timeout,&exectime,NULL,0);

            /* check to see if the notification timed out */
            if(early_timeout==TRUE){
               asprintf(&temp_buffer,"Warning: Contact '%s' host
notification command '%s' timed out after %d
seconds\n",cntct->name,processed_command,DEFAULT_NOTIFICATION_TIMEOUT);

write_to_logs_and_console(temp_buffer,NSLOG_HOST_NOTIFICATION |
NSLOG_RUNTIME_WARNING,TRUE);
                my_free((void **)&temp_buffer);
                    }
                }

It seems obvious that DEFAULT_NOTIFICATION_TIMEOUT must be replaced with
notification_timeout; in order to get the correct info in the
notifications log.

Regards,

Erik