CURRENT_OBJECT_STRUCTURE_VERSION: 304 in nagios-3.0b1, 303 in ndoutils-1.4b4

Wolfgang Barth wob at swobspace.de
Fri Aug 3 17:27:45 CEST 2007

Hi Ethan,

you changed CURRENT_OBJECT_STRUCTURE_VERSION to 304 in nagios-3.0b1. So
ndoutils-1.4b4 won't work:

[1186152181] ndomod: I've been compiled with support for revision 303 of
the internal Nagios object structures, but the Nagios daemon is currently
using revision 304.  I'm going to unload so I don't cause any problems...

Are there any real changes in the object structure since Nagios 3.0a5?

Wolfgang
--
<wob (at) swobspace de> * http://www.swobspace.de