ndoutils and historical performance data

Mike Conigliaro conigliaro at getproactivenow.com
Wed Apr 18 20:44:42 CEST 2007

i wish i had the time to work on this...

like florian mentioned earlier in this thread, the most important thing here is
coming up with a fast table design (the perfparse guys did a pretty good job
with theirs).  once the perfdata table gets into the gigabytes, queries start to
get really slow...

a new ndo table trimming option would also be useful to keep this table from
getting out of control (eg: max_perfdata_age).

Mike Conigliaro
ProActive Technologies
conigliaro at getproactivenow.com
203.239.0440 ext:317