ndoutils and historical performance data

Janet Post Janet.Post at excapsa.ca
Wed Apr 18 18:03:30 CEST 2007

Hello Ethan,

This variable (event_broker_options=-1) appears in the nagios 2.x sample
config file, but I updated from nagios 1.4 and brought my configs with
me.  I went through all the documentation found here:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/configmain.html to fix the
options that changed from 1.x to 2.x.  There is nothing in there,
however, for the event broker.  May I suggest a little blurb or a link
to a blurb for people using an event broker?  I had no idea I was even
missing options until someone on IRC posted his config for me to
compare.  :-)

Janet.