passive host - distributed monitoring

Marco Supino Marco at praxell.com
Sat Apr 14 13:17:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

My current scenario is that the central server can not reach the hosts that the distributed server is checking.

I tried using the method from the doc when I set the system up, but what I saw is that even if a service is "fresh", an active check is still made according to its schedule, and then it becomes unknown - stale,

Marco.