Patch for NDOUtils 1.4b2 with RHEL4 64-bit and MySQL

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Wed Apr 11 10:05:59 CEST 2007

On 10 Apr 2007, at 17:16, Ethan Galstad wrote:

> Alex Burger wrote:
>>
>> When using ./configure on RHEL4 64bit, I was getting:
>>
>> *** MySQL library could not be located... **************************
>>
>> Using ./configure --with-mysql-lib=/usr/lib/mysql didn't work because
>> there is a bug in configure.  Attached is a patch.
>>

> Thanks - patch will be in CVS shortly...

Hi!

Can I remind that I think this is a better patch: http://
altinity.blogs.com/dotorg/2007/04/better_mysqlcli.html

It uses the same mysql detection as the plugins, and should cater for
32/64bit, library detection, header files, a test compile, etc, etc.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725