GWT interface

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Apr 4 05:46:27 CEST 2007

I think we're better off having the interfce written in php or perl
or ruby[on rails] or python. And I speak as someone who can write in
Java as well, but I find that sys/net admins try to avoid using java
application server in their admin infrastracture, although larger
enteprises do like it, but then you really need a company behind it
to maintain.