Feature request for host scheduled downtimes

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Tue Oct 31 17:48:45 CET 2006

When scheduling downtime for a host, it should be possible to schedule the
downtime for all services on the host as well.

This is because it often happens that during a host maintenance the host can
still ping but most / all services are down, so to avoid waiking up everyone
we must disable all notifications for the host. It should be possible to use
downtime scheduling for these situations.

If nobody work on this I mighh try to implement it, but I have only basic C
knowledge. Any chances it gets in the 2.x series if my code looks good and it
doesn't break current command syntax?

Thanks,

Thomas