hostgroups in servicegroup definition

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Nov 9 04:29:32 CET 2006

Why not use servicegroups in services definitions?

Most of my definitions looks like this (template1 contains the
houtgroup_name, and use itself a template containing all the generic
settings):

define service {
  service_description service1
  servicegroups       servicegroup1
  check_command       check_service1!argument
  use                 template1
}

define servicegroup {
  servicegroup_name servicegroup1