Feature request for host scheduled downtimes

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Nov 2 20:19:05 CET 2006

I remember setting a flexible host scheduled downtime and getting
notifications services. I assume then that services failed, it checked the
host and since it was still up the downtime did not kicked in and therefore
the services paged.

I'll make sure the fixed downtime works as expected and use it if it does.
Sorry for not digging deeper into this, I should have read that part of the
doc (At least I tried to avoid phone alarms symphonies in the office).

Thanks,

Thomas