Internal server error in 2.3.1

Lars Hecking lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 22 10:49:58 CEST 2006

Alessandro Ren writes:

>    Ethan,
>
> that's where status.cgi sometimes crash according to GDB.
>
> Program received signal SIGBUS, Bus error.
> mmap_fgets (temp_mmapfile=0x828f050) at cgiutils.c:1194
> 1194                    if(*(char *)(temp_mmapfile->mmap_buf+x)=='\n')

 Alessandro,

 Can you please follow some form of list netiquette when posting here.
 In the posting quoted above, you sent about half a dozem lines of original
 content wrapped into oodles of html, plus two copies of a 16kB signature
 file in jpeg format. I find find this rather inconsiderate, if not rude,
 towards the subscribers of this list.

 Thank you.