Internal server error in 2.3.1 = mmap() problem?

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Sun May 21 02:56:14 CEST 2006

After Alessandro's post last week, I confirmed my issue was due to glomming the tmpfile onto a tmpfs space with all my other high-IO RRD's, etc.  To confirm his posts, moving the file back to the same local FS fixed the symptoms.

I'll build the CVS vers. this week and try it with the file back on the old filesystem, and post back.

Thanks for your response Ethan.

/eli