Problem compiling nagios 2.3.1

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Tue May 16 10:56:12 CEST 2006

Same here for Solaris 8.  I found the declaration of INT_MAX
in /usr/include/sys/types.h but it's only enabled for compiling
kernel or kernel-modules...

which value to set INT_MAX??

christian

--
"I sense much NT in you, NT leads to Blue Screen.
Blue Screen leads to downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path to the darkside."

- Unknown Unix Jedi