development towards User-Defined Object Directives

David Mansfield nagios at dm.cobite.com
Thu Mar 30 00:34:13 CEST 2006

Hi everyone

I was inquiring on the user list about something and was pointed in the
direction of the 'upcoming version information' page, and specifically
the user-defined objects directives section.

Can anyone tell me what the status of this enhancement is, and/or
pointers to getting development code to look at and possibly help with.

I'm interested in contributing for purely selfish motives ;-)  I want to
use the feature.

Thanks,
David