Maintenance - Window

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Fri Mar 17 13:23:26 CET 2006

    This would be great, but I'd do it in the same menu where you
schedule downtimes, jsut telling nagios that it is persistent.
    Off course, we would have to be able to list and remove this schedules.

    []s.

Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Masopust, Christian wrote:
>> This is (maybe) to Ethan only :-)))
>>
>> How about implementing a fixed Maintenance window? I think about some
>> parameter to tell Nagios that for example a server (or maybe only a
>> service) has a maintenance window every friday from 6pm to 8pm
>> (configured with a time-period).
>> And during this period check could be performed, but no notifications
>> should be sent...
>>

> maintenance_timeperiod more likely, implemented as a recurring
> scheduled downtime, not affecting child hosts. Good idea.

*Alessandro Ren*
	/*OpServices*/
/*Luciana de Abreu, 471 - Sala 403*/
/*Porto Alegre, RS - CEP 90570-060*/