MySQL Mapping - NDO

Hugo Hallqvist hugo at op5.se
Thu Mar 9 10:12:14 CET 2006

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 04:15:16PM +0100, Thibault Genessay wrote:
> Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>

> >This doesn't work so well on Linux and other systems that don't suffer
> >under the horridness of ActiveX. PDF's are nice.
> >
> Freshly generated ... from a Windows machine with the Visio PDF ActiveX
> plugin :)
> Visio can also export to SVG but it is so heavy that I did not post it

Nice, thanks alot.

> Ethan (or ppl having access to the website) what about putting those
> schemas on the page http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/ ? (provided
> that Marlo is OK about that indeed)

The current page seems a bit sparse. Maybe this could be made into a wiki so
that the community could help out with adding/updating documentation?

In my own exploration of the ndo_utils database tables, I've come across the
field config_type in quite a few tables. Could someone explain what this
fields means?

//Hugo - OP5 AB