Problem with $NOTIFICATIONNUMBER$ by service Alerts

Tom Fischer tom.fischer at ebuz.de
Wed Mar 8 11:59:07 CET 2006

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:48:00 +0100
Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se> wrote:

> Tom Fischer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i use the $NOTIFICATIONNUMBER$ macro in my notifies. for service and
> > host. Host Notifications works fine. When i recieve a Service
> > Notification the value of $NOTIFICATIONNUMBER$ is $CONTACTADRESS$0
> > I'm using latest nagios from gentoo ebuild.
> >

> Please cut'n paste your service-notification command in a mail and
> send  it here. I'm unable to reproduce this, so I'm fairly certain
> you've got  a missing whitespace in there somewhere.

Here is my definition

define command{
        command_name    ebuz-mail-notifier-service
        command_line    /usr/nagios/libexec/notifier/mailclient-service
"$CONTACTEMAIL$" "$HOSTALIAS$" "$HOSTADDRESS$" "$SERVICEDESC$"
"$SERVICESTATE$" "$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$" "$SERVICEOUTPUT$" "$DATE$"
"$TIME$" "$NOTIFICATIONNUMBER$"
  }

Regards

Tom