Any bulk/group ACK facility ?

drwho102003-nagios at yahoo.com drwho102003-nagios at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 09:14:08 CET 2006

Is there a way to write a plugin that gets a list of hosts that are in critical ?
I'm thinking of writing a cgi in which the user would enter a regexp, and I'll retrun a list of critical hosts that match that regexp and then the user can then ACK on them...

Thx very much. :)

Eli Stair <estair at ilm.com> wrote:
That's easily scripted through both the CGI URL's (perl, links, etc) and
the cmd file (manually on the host, or fired through some other facility).

http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandlist.php

/eli