Another feature request

Wim Hoekman wim.hoekman at altium.nl
Fri Jun 30 12:09:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have another feature request for Nagios:

When I define a service for a hostgroup, I would like to be able to
exclude the service for a specific host, something like:

define service
{
	service         xyz
	hostgroup_name  abc
	ignore_hosts	host1
}

This allows me to define the service for a complete hostgroup (with lots
of hosts), and only ignore one host, instead of having to define the
service for all hosts but one in a hostgroup.

Regards,

Wim.