Ndotuils and missing hostalias

Marlo Bell BellMR at ldschurch.org
Mon Jun 26 16:28:52 CEST 2006

I believe this record is currently held in the objects table as name2--I think.

Marlo

>>> "Michael Streb" <mstreb at netways.de> 6/26/2006 3:44 AM >>>
Hi,

I was wondering why the hostalias is missing in the ndoutils-1.3.1 database
?

am i just missing something ?

Cheers,

Michael
--
Michael Streb           NETWAYS GmbH
Systems Engineer        Deutschherrnstr. 47a

http://sel.as ( http://sel.as/
)-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
 intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
 disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email