bugtracker

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Jun 26 13:39:47 CEST 2006

Ethan Galstad wrote:
> Tony den Haan wrote:
>
>>hi,
>>
>>why isn't there any bugtracker?
>>may i suggest mantis?
>>

>>tony
>>

> Personal preference I guess.  I prefer that bugs be hashed out on the
> nagios-devel list to separate real bugs from config errors, etc.

I agree with Ethan here. However, it would be nice if a better archiver
than the one at sourceforge kept the messages. I think theaimsgroup can
be set to receive mail and save it. It has very reasonable search features.

Otherwise, a bugtracker that isn't open for public submission might be
of help, but I'm not sure its worth the effort.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se