Optimisation fix

Loiseleur Michel mloiseleur at linagora.com
Fri Jun 23 19:10:40 CEST 2006

Bob Ingraham wrote:
> This is excellent work!
>
> I have an old Nagios 1.2 version still running.
>
> Could, perhaps, send me the patch for version 1.2?

you can adapt it easily. Add the header and replace the guilty function
with my version. If you want to do it cleanly, you will have to hack the
autothings with AC_CHECK_LIB or something like that.

> That would be awesome.  We have over 7,000 services being checked and our
> system is SLOOOOOW.

Just try it once, and you will see the difference. Our client loves us
now ;).

--
Loiseleur Michel - TM2L (08000LINUX)
LINAGORA