Debugging

Thomas Sluyter nagios at kilala.nl
Thu Jun 8 15:31:49 CEST 2006

Heya!

On 8 Jun, 2006, at 14:18, Christoph Maser wrote:
> So the question for me is what would be the nicest solution to
> implement? Make a new
> configuration-directive to turn on/off only this one log? Implement
> loglevels and get rid
> of "define DEBUG*" alltogether? Does anyone care at all about this?

I'd say my preference would go out to having multiple log levels.
There are many more messages in nagios.log that I personally could do
without.

Or actually, now that I think of it: it would be easier/cleaner to
implement on/off switches for various logging options, instead of
doing this through log levels. So you could have switches for
Debugging, Notifications, External commands, stuff like that.

Cheers,

Thomas