Antwort: Segfault during pre-flight check

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Wed Jul 5 17:33:26 CEST 2006

hostgroups: 	This directive is used to identify the short name(s) of the
hostgroup(s) that the host belongs to. Multiple hostgroups should are
seperated by commas. This directive may be used as an alternative to (or in
addition to) using the members directive in hostgroup definitions.

> On the other hand I think to remember that multiple inheritance is
> not officially supported either, so expect them to cause
> severe problems.

I hope they are since my whole config is based on that. What I'm trying to
do with serviceextinfo inheritance is just an exact replicata of the service
inheritance, so there's no reason it doesn't work.

Thomas