Simple question, possibly 2nd time posted

Kevin Duffield kduffield at sabio.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 11:29:59 CET 2006

Hi guys and gals,

First off, This may get posted twice because I forgot to log in
 before sending it the first time, so it was sent to a Mod who may
 post it. If it does appear twice, my apologies.

This is a simple questions that I am hoping I get the right answer

 to. I've been searching around and I've not found a definitve answer

 to it, lots of hints but not an answer.

Can I develop a plugin for Nagios using Java?

If I can and/or you already have, would you be so kind as to post

 any useful links.

I've already written most of my project and I am now at the stage

 of trying to get the results into Nagios.

- Kevin Duffield (duffbeer49)

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-devel.33.0.html