How to know the last state of a host in a eventhandler ?

Philippe Ferreira phil.f at worldonline.fr
Sun Feb 26 16:52:16 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm writing a simple eventhandler, and I'm wondering how to know the
last state of a host.

For example, if we go into a HARD "UP" state, how to know if we are
coming from a SOFT or a HARD error state ??

Why isn't there a $PREVIOUSHOSTSTATETYPE$ macro available ?

Thank you in advance,
Philippe Ferreira.