PHP interfaces for Nagios

Sean.Lally at crownpeak.com Sean.Lally at crownpeak.com
Wed Feb 22 23:11:35 CET 2006

[changing lists from nagios-dev to nagios-users, actually changing back
to nagios-users now as my post to the nagios-dev list was rejected. Just
trying to keep things organized, sheesh.]

Puppet looks like it might do what you're looking for.  It's not
completely gelled yet, but looks really promising.  It's a configuration
management tool that should allow one to define a host in such a way
that it gets configured, it would then conifigure nagios, catci,
firewalls, or whatever else you've got puppet configured to do.  It
looks pretty hefty, like cfengine, but I'm going to check it out rsn.

http://reductivelabs.com/projects/puppet/

Sean