PHP interfaces for Nagios

Le Merlus Romain rlemerlus at oreon-project.org
Mon Feb 20 14:04:38 CET 2006

> Hello,
>
> There is already a very interresting project called "oreon project"
> started
> by 3 french guys.

Good afternoon,

Romain Le Merlus for Oreon Project.
Oreon is a two years old project to provide a UI for Nagios.

The current version of Oreon contains functionnalities which are list on
our web site (www.oreon-project.org), I don't want to talk to much about
it because the real interesting part will arrive in our next release.

The large number of companies and users working with Oreon during 2 years
teach us the problems and the improvements to do. That's why, since a lot
of weeks, we are working on a new version more powerful, according to the
Nagios standard (By now, some functionnalities are missing).
Over it we develop new module which offer big possibilities (ACL, SLA,
Drill Down Map in Java Web Start, ....)
We follow the Ndo project too.

I hope we can put screenshots for the end of the week. The roadmap is not
up to date.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you want more information.

Regards.
--
Romain Le Merlus
Fondateur et developpeur du projet Oreon

http://www.oreon-project.org