ndoutils and Fedora.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Tue Feb 14 20:22:49 CET 2006

    I have tracked down to problems that were generating and
segmentation fault on my Fedora 3.
    On the file db.c, line 117, if the db_prefix is not set in the
ndo2db.cfg file, a strlen of a null pointer is attempted and the program
crashes there.
    The second point of crash for me is on the file dbhandlers.c in the
line 553, it crashes when and strcmp of a again null pointer is tried.
    If have made a quick fix for me and the ndo2db actually wrote into
the database.
    I have not produced a patch of these, because I am no certain what
the solution has to be, so any help or ideas on this matter are VERY
apprechiated.
    Thanks.

*Alessandro Ren*
	/*OpServices*/