Sorting of the Status's

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:12:04 CET 2006

Andreas and Everyone,

I am sorry about the mistake with the diff.  That won't happen again.

I will keep in mind to keep the patches uncluttered in the future.  This is
the first time I have been asked to send one out.

I have run ./configure in the main folders of both nagios's and am resending
the diff.  After I cleaned it up of course. *S*  In the cgiutils.h all I did
was add the SORT_ALIAS.  I realize this is not proper programming, I was
attempting to see if it would work before sending a message to the group.  I
do not know C code, so I am fumbling through.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvience and will remember what you said.

Thank you.

Joseph