servicedep makes the check on one server to fail.

Rickard Dahlstrand rd at tilde.se
Wed Feb 1 22:38:46 CET 2006

Hi,

I have two servicechecks and service two is dependent on service one.
This seems to mean that for some reason the checks for service one gets
forgotten. The checkinterval is set correctly and there is a check
sheduled, but when the time comes it doesn't update the last check time
or the status data age. I have no idea if it actually runs the check.

Something like this (faked dataage):
Last Check Time:    2006-01-30 13:11:12
Status Data Age:    2d 4h 0m 51s
Next Scheduled Active Check:      2006-02-01 21:39:03

I'm running 2.0b3

Regards, Rickard.