Patch for hearing sounds based on servicefilter

Michael Wilson WilsonMH at ldschurch.org
Tue Dec 5 02:04:27 CET 2006

Hello,
       My organization had a need to be able to play alert sounds based only on
the set of services generated by a service filter.  I couldn't figure out a good
way to do this so I decided I would hack up the source a bit.  Basically what I
came up with is to include 'soundsafterfilter' in the GET string.  This option
implies 'noheader' and makes the show_service_status_totals function only count
the services that match the filter.  Just in case this is useful to any other
nagios developers I'll post the diff against the latest in cvs.

Mike Wilson
Systems Administrator
Family History Department
Office: (801)240-5850