cfg_dir and hidden directories

Mark Plaksin happy at usg.edu
Wed Apr 19 13:53:22 CEST 2006

[ Pardon the potential duplicate post.  Yesterday I accidentally posted
before subscribing. ]

a change between 2.0b4 and 2.1 is causing Nagios' cfg_dir processing to
recurse into hidden directories.  It *looks* like the problem is in the
diff between version 1.99 and version 1.100 of xdata/xodtemplate.c but I
can't put my finger on the exact cause.

If I build 2.1 with version 1.99 of xodtemplate.c the problem is gone.

We noticed because our config is in Subversion and Nagios is including
files from .svn directories.  And that causes to nearly everything to be
defined more than once.

Would you take a look?

Thanks!