ndoutils compilation problem on Solaris 10

Damien Bastié damien at merione.net
Sat Apr 15 01:35:20 CEST 2006

Error again ...

asprintf doesn't exist ? I am trying to find a solution ....

gcc -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -D BUILD_NAGIOS_2X -o ndo2db-2x ndo2db.c
dbhandlers-2x.o io.o utils.o db.o    -lnsl -lsocket -lmysqlclient  -lm
asprintf                            dbhandlers-2x.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ndo2db-2x
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Damien

>>> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid0944&bid$1720&dat1642