Anyone know of a means to centralize .cfg files for many distributed servers

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Tue Apr 4 19:04:11 CEST 2006

On the off chance you're also using cfengine, you could write a
group/rule set for your nagios servers to participate in.  Defining a
set of classes that call a (sub)set of nagios configs (each its own
class sourced by that which the server participates in), you could
control nagios' behaviour that way.  There are a dozens of ways you can
implement the file source/creation that way.

Just a thought.

/eli