Avail.cgi - Bug in Scheduled Downtimes

Sandro Merg Vaz sandromergvaz at uol.com.br
Wed Nov 30 20:34:13 CET 2005

Folks:

After some research in this list archives, we have found some reports
about bugs in periods not computed into scheduled downtimes, with no
answer. And after some work, we corrected the funcion (attached in this
e-mails; just change it in avail.c and recompile), with good results. It
works perfectly in 2.0b4 version and seems to work into 1.3 also. Any
feedback is appreciated.

Credits to Alesssandro Ren, from OpServices, Brasil.

--
Sandro Vaz
sandromergvaz at uol.com.br

In God we trust.