Nagios 2.0b4 restart issue

Radkon radkon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:46:00 CET 2005

I just got to playing with 2.0b4 and the first thing I ran into was the 127
error, the resources.cfg file by default was pointing to:
$USER1$=/usr/lib/nagios/plugins

but the plugins install into: $USER1$=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/

Not a big deal it works now, the problem is when I restart the nagios
process all the plugins fail again, in order to keep it running I have to
kill -9 the process and then restart it.

Here is a log message from after the restart: nagios:
Warning: Return code of 127 for check of service 'Root / Free Space' on host
'host.network.com' was out of bounds. Make sure the plugin you're trying to
run actually exists.

The system is Fedora Core 4, with nagios 2.0b4.

This was the only way to see if anyone else was seeing this so I apologize
if this isnt the right place to send to.

Thanks,