lost trends in nagios-cvs?

Milos Wimmer wimmer at zcu.cz
Sun Nov 13 17:16:57 CET 2005

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> This is because the configure script doesn't pick up your GD installation
> (although it should build statuswrl regardless).

I'm not sure. When I access to URL /nagios/cgi-bin/trends.cgi?xxx
directly, it draws nice graph.

> Where is your gd-library installed?

  I'm using Debian GNU/Linux with libgd2-noxpm and libgd2-noxpm-dev
packages. So libraries are in /usr/lib/ and headers in /usr/include/ :

/usr/lib/libgd.a
/usr/lib/libgd.la
/usr/lib/libgd.so
/usr/lib/libgd.so.2
/usr/lib/libgd.so.2.0.33

/usr/include/gd.h

> Did you pass it as an option to ./configure ?

no (as in 2.0b4 version, where this problem does not exist).

When I run ./configure  (without any parameters), it writes:

checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 2)... yes
GD library was found!

And when I tried to call configure with gd options just now:

./configure --with-gd-lib=/usr/lib --with-gd-inc=/usr/include

checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 2)... yes
GD library was found!

then include/cgiutils.h is same - with /* #undef USE_TRENDS */

  Milos